Thread: zapshares
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remoc View Post
So what your announcing to the masses is, your nothing but a Leech. Bad move D00d. It will only take the right person that knows your IP address and you'll be banned from where ever you get your files, unless your one of those that download from public trackers.

Your right!! I'm not stupid enough to use the program, so why would I waste my time reading about it.

Avatar999...If you would have read the thread, you would have realized that this wasn't my problem. The OP was Painter345.

Finally Avaay, Your not making much of a splash here on the forums, Letting members know that your a Leech and proud of it. Doesn't go over well with people that share.

You seem to be nothing more than a MAFIAA troll.

Good Luck and how is Canada this time of year?? LOL
My apologies Remoc! Sorry about that! You're right...Painter345 was the one that didn't read the instructions...

As for being a leech...like I said, let someone else take the risks...look at it this way...people decades ago use to build bridges...and many lost their lives in accidents falling off the bridge during the construction...yet as soon as the bridge was built...and to this day...we still use those bridges...

So I'm letting someone else build the bridge for me (share the files) and just using the bridge (downloading)...no dif if you ask me...lol If others want to build the bridge and I want to use it...all the power to me I think!

Anyway, LOTR is right...I think there's been enough said about the topic! lol