View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2010

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow flashing moving Clean Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) Download!

Xolox is pronounced "Zo-lox",and the commpany behind it was Xolox B.V. Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) is a GnucDNA based P2P application...It's now discontiniued, and not developt enny more...In fact Xolox 2.0 can not be downloaded from the internet as before, because they used only smart installers for all Xolox 2.0 versions and up!A smart installer is a small installer pack which download the files from a server and intall it on the users computer...Now the server is gone and the smart installer does not work enny more!Xolox 2.0 is a Morpheus 4.0 clone, after all it's build from the Morpheus 4.0 source code...The web site (http://www.xolox.nl) is gone as well,but i know they tryed to sell it with the Domain!I was able to make this Xolox 2.0 installer from the main XoloxEXE and two Morpheus builds...I give no warranty how it will work for you, it's a kind of "as is" release from me...I still find it use full, and i sure did miss it!I put this out for download because of two reasons...1 For those who once up a time did like it...2 For those who never did have a chance to try it out...I would not say it's good or bad P2P apps, but it still get the job done!The old MLdonkey core is removed and replaced with a newer one...Because of it was old and out dated as it can be...Xolox can still be used for Gnutella/G2/ NeoNet and Edonkey hopfully...you like to try it, please feel free to do so!

Download link for Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6):

New Updated LinkffXolox 2.0.53.229 Mirror: Download Xolox here (Obsolete!!!) . . Alternative download links: Xolox via 4Shared, Xolox via MediaFire Mirror and Xolox via Sabercat Mirror

Source code: Xolox Source Code

Attached Thumbnails
Clean Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) Download!-p2p_xolox_big.jpg   Clean Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) Download!-xolox-search.jpg   Clean Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) Download!-xolox-transfer-3.jpg   Clean Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) Download!-xolox-transfer-2.png   Clean Xolox 2.0.53.229 (GnucDNA 1.0.2.6) Download!-xolox-connection.png  

Last edited by File_Girl71; November 2nd, 2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Removed dead link and some info, which is no longer in use!