View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2001
Enthusiast

bodhi is flying high
Default Re: i just got gnucleus and i need help

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Hey!
hey i just got gnucleus and i have no clue how it works and everything. Any one wanna give me all the information on it please??? like how to download, how to listen to the flies you have already downloaded and everything like that!! PLEASE help

ash
Gnucleus is a really *GREAT* gnutella servent, but if you've just begun using gnutella Gnucleus is probably the wrong servent to start with since it comes with hardly any documentation. I would suggest that you read the FAQ's here on Gnutelliums, download Limewire and/or Gnotella and read the documentation that comes with either of those servents, learn to use them, and then migrate back to Gnucleus. There is a LOT if information that you may need to digest in order to really get the most out of the gnutella network, but believe me, it's worth every bit of effort you put into it. I wouldn't begin to try and "give you all the information on it". You need to do that for yourself. Then come back here and ask informed questions. You will get informed answers.