View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2010
College Student

bci is flying high

Well see, what I'm confused about the most is how they showed up a year after he had downloaded it/deleted it. What if that files(s) was over written, or what if that hard drive had been replaced? Going after someone a year after something happens, without any other recent evidence, would seem a bit...outrages/unethical/dangerous on THEIR part. I'm just curious as to how they even got a warrant...If they went there and couldn't find anything in his possession, i don't believe they would have even been able to charge him with anything..however i have seen a case where someone really did get nabbed a year after they downloaded some(3 files), but they were sharing it and an officer downloaded it from them. However, they didnt threaten him with any jail time, or made him register as a sex offender. He just couldnt be around kids alone. They also found 16 other files on his computer after they confiscated it. And this is just my oppinion, but I'm thinking the only reason they went after him a year later was because he was still sharing those files..

Idk..this is confusing..lol