Thread: Limewire 5.4.8
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2010
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph23 View Post
... first of all .. im using windows seven, so all of the intructions dont apply to me and I cant fallow them, second of all .. the limewire download links dont even bring me to a limewire download.
I don't exactly believe you about Win 7 being totally different. I have Windows 7 & have checked all options myself. Windows 7 has more compatibility mode options. And the Run as Admin option is clearly seen when right-clicking the program. The preferences are found in same location as Vista.

There is nothing wrong with the download links for LW. Perhaps your browser settings &/or firewall are blocking the site. Did you follow the image samples at bottom of the page for iFile.it ? .. ignore the advertisements below the Request Download Ticket & Download links. The image samples are for people who cannot read very well. But if you ignore the images .. well .. not sure where that leads you.

LimeWire site does NOT offer old versions. That is why we provide links for the older versions for the benefit of users.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; March 6th, 2010 at 08:11 AM.