View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2010
Novicius

barney100 is flying high
Default Having trouble burning DVD's

Hi,
This is my first time here and I wanted to ask a question that I know everyone asks.....how o burn a downloaded movie to a DVD......I downloaded them from utorrent using btjunkie and most of them open in the VLC format on my laptop......I am trying to find a free version of a software that is user friendly (haha) and will burn them to any dvd or cd either minus or plus r......I have tried and tried many different softwares with no luck at all......is there someone who can help me with this and tell me what I have to do to burn these movies so that I can remove them from the hard drive.....they are taking up so much room.....I also (very important) want to be able to play them on my dvd player and blu ray player to my TV.....I appreciate any and all answers I can get because I am just at a loss with all the software that says they are the best and will do whatever I want.....NOT!!!!!!!!!.....maybe I am not computer savy but I am trying.....thanks again and hello to the forum community.....

barney100