View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010
TexAz

Remoc has a spectacular aura about

With all do respect Blackhorse, I have to disagree. You have, in my opinion, given restez1963 a false since of security with your answer. A little nonchalant, it's OK to download using Limewire if...

I realize everything you said about independent films and depending on Limewires filters to keep you from downloading copyrighted material, but lets just come out and say hey, if your on a public or private domain and your caught downloading copyrighted material, there is a chance you could get busted. Depends on how bad the Mafiaa wants you. Also who downloads the safe stuff?? Thats not what we're really after, is it?

It's a chance that we all take none the less. Your ISP has all the info in there back pockets so no one is really "safe". If they turn over your info, your toast.

The best you can do to stay anonymous is to use a SSL VPN, and stay away from public trackers if possible.

This is ONLY my Opinion, and am just trying to give another angle on the subject.

We can't live in a Paranoid state, so do what you think is best. There are millions of us that share hundreds and thousands of files on a daily basis, so do what feels right. (Seed till your Eys Bleed) LOL

Peace.