View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2010
TexAz

Remoc has a spectacular aura about

HaHa, I love this thread topic. For one, I have 17yr. old twin boys that will graduate High School in May, and a 14yr. old daughter, which is in a constant state of confussion. LOL

I'm a single 40 something yr. old dad, that is the Biggest Metal Head on the planet. When I say Metal, I mean any genre of music that you can put the word Metal after, thats me. Here are a few examples, and I enjoy some of all of it. Heavy metal subgenres - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back to the kids. Obviously todays music has a Huge Influence on these kids, and I'll tell you first hand, I know. But let them be. Let them grow up and don't worry about what they're listening to.

If they're not getting in trouble, commiting crimes, and rapeing and pilaging the neighborhood kids, who cares. You can't force them to listen to "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" or they will hate you forever. LOL

All three of my kids are Way into the HipHop scene. Some, very explicit, most not. The thing is, they will listen to what ever, when ever.
You can't be there 24/7. Make life enjoyable as your parents hopefully did when you were growing up.

My kids think I'm a Looney for listening to the most extrem metal produced, as do my co-workers, but you really can't judge someone on the music that they prefer. I just keep em' guessing. LOL

Sounds like, me and your son could share some music files.

It's all good man, just relax.

Enjoy them while you can, because they'll be gone soon enough.

Remoc