View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2010
Novicius

melberg is flying high
Question Need Advice...(To go Pro or not? Too much spam. Will LW conflict with my kaspersky software?)

Hey guys... this is my first time on the Boards... got overwhelmed by all the threads and didn't know where to put this... but hoping someone can give me some advice. I was considering buying Lime Wire Pro or Lime wire extended pro... Is it even worth it? Also what is the difference between the two.. do they offer the same benefits with just different time allotments, or does the 3 month vs the 1 year offer less? I am just so sick of the spam... waiting FOREVER for downloads... not finding the songs I want ect. Also don't know if I should say this but feel less guilty paying a lil for all the songs I wanna download...
Also I already have Kaspersky anti virus 2010... I see the new pro and extended have an anti virus software that comes with it, AVG... is this gonna interfere with my kaspersky software? I have had other anti virus protection agents that Pc's come with have problems with my kaspersky.. had Tred Micro before this and it did the same thing.... so do I run that risk downloading Pro or is it just resigned to the limewire pro itself... any advice sug? Would apprc. it! Thanks guys...