View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2010
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

wow....it would appear that just today the news agencies are starting to run the story that BP knew about problems before the event happened....uh huh...I heard about these problems the day after it all happened from my son in law...a person he knew from childhood and went to school with was one of the people that died in the explosion and had told him of these problems...he was scheduled to get off the platform 12 hours after the tragedy happened..

BP has yet again been caught in covering up the facts...I hope they get run out of this country and all of their assets confiscated for the CRIMES they have committed...they have repeatedly taken the cheapest route as opposed to doing all that was possible and necessary to mitigate the events which are occurring...and Obama should be edited because of inappropriate comments for his LACK of actions...hey, he's not even an American citizen, so what does he care?

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This