Thread: Trelly-g
View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2010
Novicius

PHILIPS578 is flying high
Eek don't want a LW playlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings View Post
How to transfer music to my iPod (& iTunes) {click on link} I hope this has enough information for your needs.

There is a difference between the LW playlist that appears in iTunes, and the ones you can save from LW that can be opened by other players be it iTunes or another player. The playlist that automatically shows in iTunes cannot be burnt or drag & dropped files from. See the above link for more information about this. But keep in mind you can create & save to HDD your own playlists within LW that can be opened by & burnt via iTunes or other players and burners if you are using LW 5.5 or higher.

I realise due to your Nederlands language background you did not realise this thread topic was "Off-Topic" to your problem.
Hello thanks for your efforts to help me out, but I don't use iTunes for I don't have an iPod and use Limewire 5.5.
Usually the songs were downloaded in a library out odf which I could pick songs to burn on CD.
I must have hit the wrong button a short time ago for now they become part of a "playlist" with which I can't make my own CDs. I have searched in Limewire itself, on the net but still I couldn't get the problem solved. Even after your explantation I can't seem to change it back into the old situation. I don't want a playlist but just like before "loose"songs I can burn.
So can you please explain how to return to the "old" situation or is it better to remove Limewire fully and install it again so I could get my qold sitation back?
Many thanks again and greetings from Rotterdam to you,
regards, Ruud