View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2010
Devotee

cozzete is flying high
Default limewire...

I haven't been to limewire..which i paid for some upgrade about 5 years ago.,for a couple of years. Then my harddrive froze up and i got a new harddrive. I don't know what version i had...or if i lost the songs i had in my library at limewire. Is there anyway to get it back? who would know? Is the pirated version an older version? Does anyone have an idea what I might have had 5 years ago? When i first went on limewire..songs would flip over to my itunes...then i got the upgraded cost money version and that quit happening...but there was two songs i got that i miss so much and i can't find it anywhere...it was by someone named clive..can't remember his last name or if that was his first name. He had something to do with producing some recording group a long time ago...something like the electric orchestra but i don't think it was that.. He had one song about paris..and he had this forelorn voice ..does anyone know or can someone look it up on limewire or tell me how to get my paid for limewire back or doesn't that work anymore.

carol