View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2010
I'm an Android

gubatron is flying high

When you download a torrent, the system makes copies of it.
One inside the azureus folder in a form the system needs it, then there's another copy on FrostWire/Torrents for the user to find it easily, and then there's that copy of the same file .torrent on .networkshare, which is legacy code from LimeWire. I wonder why you don't complain of the visible copy of the same EXACT .torrent file on the other two. Clearly you are a pathetic reviewer.

There's no bandwidth stolen from anyone, nobody is lying here, the code is there for you to see. There's no automated torrent downloads of any kind. If you click on the promotional banner of the torrent you start the download, and if you start downloading a torrent you're obviously a part of the seeding network (if you give, you shall receive, but I guess you're too cheap to share, wonder what the hell you're doing in this forum), no bandwidth being stolen from anyone.
If you started downloading the torrent by mistake you can cancel the download right away, since you haven't downloaded the whole file there's no bandwidth to be taken from you since you don't have any pieces.

Here's a project that's trying to legitimize file sharing so your rights to share files online exist and here's this moron talking crap about it.

If you don't like it so much, by all means go ahead and uninstall it, and while you're at it make your own network and bust your *** for 5 years to make it grow. Competition is healthy.

Stop making pathetic accusations of something which you obviously have not a clue.