View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2010
Cat power

Gnutella Forum Troll is flying high

Gnutella is a non-commercial p2p network. Perhaps you should go join the Discordia network or whatever it's called. Have a talk to the president of Sony, I'm sure he will show you which network his underhanded techniques of selling go for. Failed downloads on iMesh5 and The Story: Shareaza, iMesh, RIAA, and Recent Events and Discordia

Popularity of Gnutella network? After leaving my LimeWire on for 60-90 mins I had over 10,000 hits for some files (highest hits were combination of video, audio & image files.) These are not people looking to pay money to profit makers. These are people who are trying to find a land where profit makers do not even exist. A cloud nine; a dreamland; somewhere where commercial business keeps its dirty hands out from.

Just my troll opinion.

Apologies. I'm sure a proper Gnutella dev or devotee or knowledgable person will give you a proper answer to your query.

How to measure popularity of p2p-hits-dec-2010.gif (how did I achieve hits like this so quickly? oh .. my .. my tricks are mine. I only share my tricks knowledge with friends. As you can see, hits were coming so often, the table had not even updated properly lol)

But last thing Gnutella network needs is yet another spammer business sticking its nose in to disturb normal users of the network !!!!!!!!!!!

Such businesses will do themselves more damage than good, without realising it. ie: the multiple millions of opinions of gnutella users when businesses test the users' patience with them.