View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011
Disciple

Lemonleader is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

OK thanks for the replies guys, sorry I took so long 'I was just trying out a few things you said + reading other topics and so on!

I knew a lot of that stuff already, but it was still helpfull, although I haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

Yeah I made a mistake about interacting, I meant to say chatting, I'd like to sign in but it's asking for Gmail, LiveJournal or other, can you give me some advice on what I should use and how? I've never used any of them!
Can I view more peoples files if I log in and is there a reason why I can't view most peoples files now? most of the time I only get to view about 1 out of every 10 peoples lists.

To be honest I never have my uploads on because someone told me to keep them off since the authorities can see that your contributing, is this true, (Is it safe to turn them on?) I know it is only fair to upload since I am downloading. What is the best way to do this? is it just a matter of changing the upload limits and putting files I want to upload into the Limewire folder and that's it?
EDIT!!!: OK I've set my shared folder (Limewire video downloads only) but what if I want to add music files that were not downloaded from LW, do I have to do anything with them 'like put them in a different folder or will Limewire automatically recognise that they are different (yes obviously I think) is it that easy?

And what's the best way to make friends on it 'since it's not like Facebook and I'll know absolutely nobody.
I don't want to be annoying people like!

And by the way I love both your avatars, especially the (Damn not given) 1, it had me in stitches Lol.

I'm pretty sure I've left something out, but I'll fill it in if I think of it lol!

And thanks again.

Last edited by Lemonleader; February 8th, 2011 at 06:30 PM.