View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011
Disciple

Lemonleader is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

I had a feeling that's what you were saying alright, just wanted to be sure, yeah so that explains why some files just never download, do they do that for fun I.E to **** us off or are they afraid of getting caught?
I agree it is HIGHLY annoying, especially if they know how all of this works.
I still haven't uploaded any music and I have music from the 50's to 90's lot's of 00's all the recent pop music except for this weeks (All of which I've downloaded from Limewire) and of course my favourite which is Trance (full quality MP3's that I purchased from Beatport, Dancetunes.com etc) haven't got much Trance lately though, but then again I never had any luck with Trance on LW so I guess nobody bothers searching it, but all the rest I can't understand. Some files have gotten up to 3000 hits in a few hours lol, I know that means that they just showed up in the search results 'but you'd think it would get at least 1 download lol, (OK wait I think I get it) people usually only download songs on the top of the search list) and I have changed mine some-bit, is that why yeah?

Cheers.