View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2011
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I'm guessing we tested it about the same time. lol But I had not tested the last phase of her BS launcher before she put it into the installer with the BS program. She told me she did update the cache in the installer.

I didn't quite understand what you meant about the date until I checked. Win 7 was fine until I opened & closed a few times. I'll have a word to her about it.

Edit: It's funny you know. After BS has been closed for a period, the date goes back to 2011. Same thing with Win XP. However whilst BS is open, the date is 2005. I'm not sure if it's same for you? Because BS can take a couple mins to fully close after finishing writing backup files etc. during the closing process. After that the date returns to normal.

I guess this overcomes the computer system shock the previous BS Start created on some people's systems & security. I guess it depends if this date going back affects you at all in general terms of using your computer. Just hope you don't auto-date emails/letters rofl jk