View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2011
Disciple

Sjru is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDeath View Post
Hmmmm... eD2k downloads tend to be very slow.
How far slow? It's because the queue?; BTW on that, what's the ideal config on max queue? I currently have it on 2000, maybe because of that I just get on queue and pending status?

Quote:
As for your problems with browsing while Shareaza is running, have you tried forcing Shareaza to leaf only mode (some routers/modems are that weak that they do not support Shareaza in Hub mode). You can do so by going to the G2 network settings and changing the dropdown box from "Optimal" or "Hub" to "Leaf".
Thanks, I'll try that. But what Leaf and Hub mean? If I switch to leaf only I'll download slower?

Quote:
Uninstalling Shareaza and installing it again should reset it to its defaults.
But that would delete my partial downloads!. There should be a config.ini somewhere that I can delete, isn't it?-.

EDIT: Oh, also I've found that I appear as a source of my downloads. If I scroll over my name there it states that (me) is inactive (BTW; the {almost all} other sources also appear as inactive. Is that normal?

Also I've told the program to conect to DC++, however in the status panel it shows that I'm disconnected from that network. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks.

Last edited by Sjru; May 23rd, 2011 at 01:43 PM.