View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamatosteve View Post
... why do my downloads/previews automatically transfer to windows? i use to be able to preview and if i liked the tune then i would send it to windows media player.
Windows is not my main operating system, so hopefully my suggestions are adequate.
Do you have WMP or LW's Media Player set as the player for LW? This setting might be a part of the issue. This setting is at bottom of window when you first open the LW Preferences options, ie: LW's menu bar, Tools -> Options.

Also, one possible answer is, instead of using LW's preview function, you instead, right-click the downloading file & choose Locate on Disk (which will be the incomplete file in the incomple folder.) Right-click & choose play from there. This also has the effect of not creating Preview files within your incomplete folder which LW's Media player will do if you use it for previewing.