View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2011
Valued Member

Blackhorse 70V is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

I didn't know the WH has a FB page.
The threats posted there don't seem very threatening to me.
Our bridges and tunnels are ready to fall without the assistance of any explosives.

The same guys who arranged for the hijacking of four passenger jets can now come up with only a couple of car bombs? (Why not 10 or 20 bombs in as many cities? Suicide bombers would not be required.) Destroying a bridge would kill a few people and cost us economically, but that's nothing compared to the damages that could be caused by blowing up one of our many toxic chemical storage facilities (as in Bhopal, India, where the accidental release of Union Carbide's chemicals blinded thousands).

I tire of rehashing our losses from ten years ago, while our troops are still coming home in body bags. We didn't learn anything from 9/11 (other than the fact that cockpit doors were not hardened back in 1972, as we had all believed).

What scares me the most are the many who say that we should, "Report anything suspicious". Hmmm, what is my neighbor really doing in his basement? Maybe I should call the KGB, er, the authorities. I don't want to get into trouble by not reporting; people might then see me as unAmerican.