View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2002
_eLeCtRiFyInG MeMbRr_

nDiScReEt is flying high
Default I Have The Solution To All Install Problems

Because of the number of views to this thread and the fact that 9 out of 10 had success. I am posting here to take care of that other ten percent as well. The person with the working suggestions was so close to what I had to suggest that I thought he had cut and pasted my solution to this thread but the date of his post quickly vouched for his originality and authorship. Like I said "close" but not exact. My solution is the "be-all-end-all" of all installation woes. I know as I have four distributions of linux installed on one computer. That allows me to test and fine tune my methods for multiple distributions. The methods I speak of are listed in my own thread titled, "The Solution to All Install Problems". I've posted many times throughout this forum because this program is truly worth the effort. I have tried napshare and gtk-gnutella of the linux persuasion as well as morpheus and kazaa of the windows xp persuasion. Kazaa is the best for my needs and second is limewire if I had to compare all gnutella programs, regardless of OS.

Last edited by nDiScReEt; May 11th, 2002 at 07:58 PM.