View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2011
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough
Default Banking

Crymomma

I can't understand what the article you link to has to do with banking regulations plus the web cast did not work when I tried it.

Anyway, I saw something, I believe, could be somewhat disturbing on the "Keiser Report", shown on the Russia Today news channel.

Here is the URL to the video of that show but be warned because the first half could be seen as an anti-american rant, so I suggest that you watch it from 13 minutes & 40 seconds in (the entire show lasts 26m 56s).

Keiser Report 185; RT

If what is reported is true then Bank of America is still in financial trouble, still doing dodgy money tricks and the architect of all this woe has been allowed to walk away with a bag of cash and a slapped wrist.

UK Bob

For those US forum members with mortgages may find the following website useful:

The Mortgage Lender Implode-O-Meter - tracking the housing finance breakdown, related to Alt-A and subprime mortgages, lending fraud, predatory lending, housing bubble, mortgage banking, foreclosures, debt, consolidation, lawyers, class-action lawsui