View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2011
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

Just for the record I did PM you long before it came out in public. I did hint at you to put a little more thought into your threads here.

You didn't even reply to the PM, where by if having replied, this could have easily been dealt with through PM. Instead you waited a few days and continued down the exact same path.

And no, simply copy/pasted news stories with a link are not welcomed here without any input from the original poster.

The reason for this is that if someone keeps doing it, then someone else might join in, and then someone else and so on and so on, until the lounge here is nothing but a copy/paste news site. If that was what we wanted for this forum then staff here could easily spend 10 minutes a day copy/pasting various random news stories from all around the net.

Is that your intention? A random news site that just happens to also have a file sharing forum?

If you want to portrait me as the bad guy here then fine with me. If you don't feel welcome, then fine, leave. If you choose to keep posting then please keep in mind that your posting methods need to change to including some input of your own in EVERY thread you make. If you are able to do this then you are quite welcomed to continue posting in this forum.

I could easily have sent this through PM, but the last time I got no indication that you even read it, so why bother. Might as well make it public for all the other would be copy/pasters.

Sincerely

Sleepless

Last edited by Sleepless; November 23rd, 2011 at 04:56 PM.