View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

For any Mac users out there, I have added a LPE OSX Portable version. You can run this version from any drive including flash or external drives. Then if desired, carry the folder around with you to another mac computer with OSX 10.5 or later (work, home, friend's computer, school, hotel, jail, etc. lol). Do not panic about the different icons, this is just to show it is the portable and not the standard version.

If you already have LW installed on your system, running the portable will not affect it in any way because the portable's settings and shared files are kept within the portable folder. However, you cannot run two LW's at same time. I've also finished a LW 5.4.6 OSX portable if interested. A portable OSX 4.18.8 (compatible with OSX 10.4 or later) is on its way as soon as I refine the settings for LW 4. (Sorry, it seems no version earlier than 4.18 will run as a portable with portable settings.)

Does anybody want a portable Windows LPE? I already created one whilst doing the mac version. I will not post it unless there is any demand for it. Anybody for a Linux version?