View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough
Default Avengers Assemble

Guys

I just seen the greatest super hero film ever and it is great (yes, great). It's the film I have been waiting for ever since my dad bought me a black & white reprint of a Fantastic Four comic in the sixties (back then you could only buy black & white reprints of Marvel Comics in the UK).

Watching "Avengers Assemble" is just like watching one of the best Avengers comic come to life, you had everything in the film that you would expect from Marvel. Heroes that start out not liking or trusting each other and so finding it difficult to work together.

Spoiler Alert:-

The heroes battling each other was a joy to behold, just what you would expect from Marvel.

End of Spoiler Alert:-

All I can say, without revealing the plot, is that if you like Marvel Comics or the Marvel films, i.e. Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, Thor, etc. then you will not fail to have a brilliant time watching "Avengers Assemble".

Right now, the film has been released in the UK (actually released yesterday) and it will not be released in the US until the 4th May, so guys get yourselves down to the big screen cinemas, with 3D if possible, and book your seats in advance and then treat yourselves to a fantastic Marvel super hero festival.

Finally, take no notice of the "nit-pickers" and "fault finders" because once the thrills start in this film it will take a pretty sad nerdy-type to find fault with this brilliantly spectacular film.

Now, I can't wait until the DVD comes out.

UK Bob