View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2012
Apprentice

F.M.D. is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Could be various reasons your LW is freezing up at times. If you could supply a system config. for us, we can look it over to see if there is anything that might be related to it. [URL
http://www.gnutellaforums.com/connection-problems/62652-system-details-help-us-help-you-provide-these-details-when-you-post.html[/URL] Also tell us which version of Java you are using.
Ok here it is

1. OS version?
Windows Vista
2. What firewalls you have?
Windows Firewall
3. How much ram?

2.00 GB
4. Hard Disk space available?

15.7 GB free of 147 GB
5. Connection type?

Brpadband
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers?
Thomson TWG-870
7. Where are you trying to connect from
house
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have?
Limeware Pirate edition based on Limeware 5.6.2. And Java 1.6.0_33
9. Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
UPC
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs?
No
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user.
New problem with an experienced user
13. (a) Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface (only for LW 4 users)? _
I have no L4 but the pirate edition. The status at moment is that im not behind firewall.
14. For those using a modem/router, how is your modem/router set up...are you port forwarding or is UPnP enabled?
UPnP enabled
15. What security programs are you using?
AVG anti-virus free edition 2012
Norton security scan
16. What country are you living in?
Netherlands
17. Has anything in your setup changed recently? Have you updated your version of LW or Java? Have you added any new software or new hardware? Have you updated any software? Have you moved house, changed internet plan or ISP etc etc?
I've added programm CCleaner and re-installed Java.

Quote:
Also, (1) how many files are in your library and (2) how many incomplete downloads?
I dont save my files so nothing in my library. But i have 2 incompleted downloads at the moment. The other files i try/tried to download are stalled at 0%!