View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Here is an example of unnecessary extra BBCode MS-Word adds. The top one is mine. Yet both have the identical effect as you will see at bottom of post. If you check the 2nd listing, it looks so crowded with totally unnecessary junky coding that is not even used. This is very typical of MS-Word. Some words even have bb-code added into the middle of the words lol. It makes totally no logical sense at all. My top version shows how simple it could have been (with just 3 simple bb-code formatting tag sets.)
This is just a very small example. Imagine an entire page/large post with similar MS-Word formatting. It becomes a total mess. And a headache to attempt to edit and make any changes to it for the purpose of updating the post.

I wonder if M$ code their web pages that way. lol

HTML Code:
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Try this: [/COLOR][/B]Click on the Start button > type Click here > ok. You will now see a fresh window named this ... that is your documents folder. That is the folder that you need to locate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Red][B][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2]Try this:[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Red][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Click on the Start button > typ[SIZE=2]e Click here > ok. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]You will now see a fresh window named this[SIZE=2]... tha[SIZE=2]t is your documents folder. That is the [SIZE=2]folder[/SIZE] that you need to locate.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/B]
Try this: Click on the Start button > type Click here > ok. You will now see a fresh window named this ... that is your documents folder. That is the folder that you need to locate.

Try this: Click on the Start button > type Click here > ok. You will now see a fresh window named this... that is your documents folder. That is the folder that you need to locate.