View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2012
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie3207 View Post
... I was finally able to get limewire 5.6.2 to download by installing and uninstalling Java's, til I found the right one to work with it. Now if I could just get limewire to connect I'll be great. ...
Great to hear. Go through these suggestions http://www.gnutellaforums.com/connec...t-connect.html

I know for any of my LW 4 versions to connect on my computer, I usually had to disable TLS in the Advanced tab -> Performance. This may or may not help in your case for LPE.

There's an updated connection-fix installer as of about 12 hours ago. With this installer LW needs to be closed when you use it. Then open LW and let LW run for 25-35 minutes. If no connection, then close LW, wait a minute and open LW again and let it run for half an hour or longer. If still no connection then try the connection installer again. If still no good try the other options in the link I gave or post back to let us know how things went.