View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2002
Unregistered

Default We Need A Change Log!!!

WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!!

I hope i've made my point clear. i don't see what the point is of releasing new versions if you don't even tell us what's new about them. you have to justify to me why i should spend the half hour downloading the new files on my shared 56k connection if you want me to upgrade. one great thing about the new version information in the connections window is that you can see NO ONE UPGRADES!!! if you really are trying to "improve the health of the network" and add new features, you have to get people to download the new versions and use them, and they won't unless they know what's so great about them.