View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013
Apprentice

ZUKIGIRL66 is flying high
Default Limewire fails to connect on Win 7 Pro 64 Bit

Actually Yes I am using AT&T 2wire router & it is brand new not even a month old. Also this is a Fresh install of Win 7 Pro 64 bit on a brand new 500GB Hard Drive and Limewire 4.18.8 has not even started up once on it. This system is a desk top direct connect thru ethernet. The previous hard drive was a 500GB with Windows XP Pro and it works on it just fine. My Laptop is barely a year old it has 250GB Hard Drive with Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit running on it and Limewire Pro 4.18.8 is running on it just fine too so this really makes no sense to me. Right now only one system on this router is running limewire before I changed hard drives 2 systems with different versions of Windows has ran the program just fine. I even tried to install it with Java version 6 to get this to work and that didn't help any, I also tried to use the Limewire fix 2 and it still does not want to fully run just stays stuck on starting connection. I tried the older version of Frostwire which is similar to Limewire Pro 4.18.8 and it too does the same the that my Limewire Pro is doing.