View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2002
filesharing-retard

KayaMan is flying high
Default re:

I didnt even read your full post, so I will completely answer it. The disable right click has always been there, for over a year to avoid people taking the code - no biggie.
Secondly , I never go around claiming what you say, so please don't put words in my mouth. Its a known fact clients make money through ad revenue which isn't a problem - I have and always will be against spyware and installing of software without user's knowledge.
We have debated and discussed in the past, funny you would take your quarrels to this. So basically if you go in bad mouthing a network and trolling it to see who you can p.i.s.s off and get disconnected you can come to a forum to make the person look bad. Its quite alright , I'll take a step back and let those that know me decide for themselves.

Lastly ( because that was a long post he/she posted )

You are talking about a popup ad , this site itself poped up 3 to 4 ads so now gnutellaforums is a bad place?

"I wonder what kind of stuff is in now embedded in XOLOX chat... ?"

I think the people using it are clever enough to not fall for your attempt at a personal attack on me to think XoloX has anything or ever would to do with that. Just because someone helps keep chat up, doesn't mean they are an employee of your much hated Morpheus; which you spend half your day spamming about how awful it is. Right on , but please don't confuse the 2.

Last edited by KayaMan; May 17th, 2002 at 04:24 AM.