View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2013
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I've updated the Gnucleus connection cache. The settings installer and Gnucleus installers will be updated in another two or three days.

The Connection cache at FileCloud site has been updated but not 4Shared yet due to their site suffering an update-bug for the past week. I've added a Hotfile mirror link.

When I've uploaded the installers for settings and the Gnucleus installers I will re-post and include some background information.

(I'm not convinced the blocklist will block results from searches as it is supposed to, but will at least prevent you connecting to them. Better than connecting to dud ultrapeers that do not respond to searches or to spam ultrapeers that send all their friends results to you. Identified a previously known & reported dud ultrapeer via Gnucleus a couple days ago. Less likely you will connect to that group if you use the blocklist.)

Fixed an issue with the blocklist which prevented browsing the network. More about that odd finding later.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; August 11th, 2013 at 08:50 PM.