View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2002
Apprentice

LetzRole is flying high
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a usefull idea

Quote:
Originally posted by nDiScReEt
Well, smell you! Pretty impressed with yourself, aren't u?
Not really smug but excited to do rather than suggest or keep to myself. I have alot of things going on my system that isn't posted anywhere on the net but needs to be. I am currently putting that project into the near distant future after I achieve a few things right now. Like actually having Microteck ScanMaker 4800 working and running on my system (There is no support posted on this yet), Getting an Orange iBot Firewire webcam configured and installed on linux (there is no procedure on how to do this), Using secure shell to forward live dvd movie broadcasts across a broadband connection to another remote location (also with broadband as I haven't tested it with anything else, yet). Setting up a heterogenous lan environment of ipmasquearaded and vpn support. Am I still thought of as being smug to you now or selfish? Do any of the above invoke disgust or are you cool with that? I put in crazy man hours (maximumtime) to achieve the above. Should I still share?

That is all I have to say. Thank you for your time and patience in reading my rebuttal

altoine [/B][/QUOTE]

OK, I'll concede the validity of your assertions and thereby abase myself in contrition. I am mindful, however, of the ancient adage, "Money talks and bullshit walks". So I presume you will either put up or shut up.