View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2002
Novicius

gfbritting is flying high
Cool Music lover wants to share 20GB+ of HQ MP3's

I have spent considerable time compiling a collection of MP3's from my own CD collection and other cd's borrowed from wherever I can find and used the highest quality mp3 encoders I know of (SoloH Mpeg v0.07a-veeerry slow but great sound) to obtain the best quality recordings to share with anyone willing to endure the extra time it usually takes to download 256Kbs files.

The problem I'm encountering is that since I'm somewhat of a newbie when it comes to Gnutella based P2P programs I need some suggestions on the best way to share these files. Also if anyone knows how to create some sort of txt file from my library so that I could post it and maybe e-mail specific requests. Hopefully that may be a little faster than what I've experienced so far using P2P.

Please I am not interested in anything in return and don't need any lectures on the virtues of piracy. Just some constructive advice. I want to be one of the good guys, not the *** that just take and never give back to the community. If you choose to reply by e-mail please no attachments or I will not receive it. Thanks

Last edited by KathW; May 18th, 2002 at 06:11 AM.