View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2014
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJx View Post
... downloaded the WireShare source code and migrated my fix-ups to it. I removed all references to LimeWire & changed the logo as you suggested. I also changed to leaf connections back to 5 ... and added the firewall exception to the installer.

If you pm me what the specifics for changes you would like made and where in the code it is located, I would be happy to incorporate them.
Great work BigJx!
I'll be away on my trip for another two weeks, but after I return I will send you a private message with the information I'd suggest for some other changes/improvements.

In the meantime, would it be possible to:
(1) Offer this WireShare installer as a zipped 'Offline' installer?
(All data within the installer itself. The installer zipped & downloadable directly from 4Shared. Files hosted at 4Shared can be updated without the download links needing to be changed.)
(2) Offer your re-adjusted WireShare source code work?
(You can send me a link to download this in a private message if you would prefer.)

Which Java version did you compile this in may I ask?

I presume you can only work on the Windows version? If so, unless someone else volunteers, I'll look at transferring the changes to the Linux & MacOSX versions if I am able to set up a proper Java dev environment & compile properly.