View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2016
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDABAD View Post
I own Limewire Pro OS X. It will not connect. My Frostwire works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Didn't I respond to you here? http://www.gnutellaforums.com/mac-os...tml#post377532
Please stop finding very, very old posts to reply to. Usually only spambots do that type of thing.

You will probably need to install LimeStart if you haven't already. If your FrostWire works fine, then find the FrostWire preferences folder, inside there is a file called gnutella.net and copy and paste that into the LimeWire preferences folder replacing the older file that is there.
BTW are you sure you are using LW 5.5 as you suggested in another post? My guess is you are using LW 5.4 and had not used it in over a month, thus your host connection file was automatically deleted when LW opened. LimeStart will prevent the host file being deleted upon opening LW. Thus the need for LimeStart.