View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2019
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Shutdown is just 3 or 4 seconds or so. That's a dramatic improvement. Now I can shutdown immediately. Likewise closing to the tray (Dock) the quit is fast. I guess it's not important but the hide/show command simply lists the Launcher in the menu bar but no gui.

Description for options to close is fine.

Still getting the same netshare 0.52 version downloading each time I re-open MW.

I am not sure about the re-sharing of folder contents because I decided to remove and re-add via selected files.

Extremely happy to see the upload slot options.

Lots of programs default to system drive and user account. I personally don't use the system drive for anything other than the system and apps, etc. An approach I've used for about 20 years (with odd exceptions).
To access the other drives I need to get to root and find volumes. This was relatively easy to do from my first use of MW. But it might confuse some MacOS users who may have alternative drives (yeah I realise most mac users these days use single drive devices such as MacBooks, etc. but some may also use external storages.) I just thought I might bring that point up that the menu system does not have an option to show volumes using a button. Or am I missing something. It's not dramatically important.