View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatinb View Post
I just released 0.5.10. Features a new search result display option - you can group by file instead of by sender. Also a right-click option on shared files that shows exactly who has searched for your files and who has downloaded them. Hope you like that!
Search result display shows helpful information.

I am finding the search results are somewhat more inclusive now or perhaps it's just the search terms. Keeping the searches simple appears to bring in more search results.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a problem at my end because I appear to have skipped 0.5.9; I am yet to see an update message.

After the update I noticed search hits and upload counts reset. Thus instead of overall I guess it's now a per session which is more appropriate.

I noticed Advanced Sharing - Watched Directories with 0.5.8, something I had not noticed previously. I apparently have ten directories watched for file changes.

Negative Tree (Files which are explicitly not shared): I notice there's directories listed that I'm also supposedly sharing. At least two of them only have one kind of file so there was no reason not to share anything from those folders and makes me wonder why they should be listed in the negative tree.

If certificates have been produced and you wish to adjust the name of the file, how difficult is it to make changes without polluting (creating a mismatch with) the certificate or removing and replacing the certificate? AFAIK changing the file name (not id tag name) of a file should not change the hash of a file, but the certificate is a different kettle of fish.