View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2020
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

MW 0.8.4 does not open on Macos 10.11
MacOS Console message:
Code:
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.muwire..276832[1644]) Service exited with abnormal code: 126
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (org.postfix.master[1655]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (org.postfix.master) Service only ran for 1 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 9 seconds.
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (org.postfix.master[1656]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (org.postfix.master) Service only ran for 1 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 9 seconds.
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (org.postfix.master[1657]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1
mdworker[1659]: code validation failed in the process of getting signing information: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-67062 "(null)" UserInfo={SecCSArchitecture=ppc}
mdworker[1659]: code validation failed in the process of getting signing information: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-67062 "(null)" UserInfo={SecCSArchitecture=ppc}
mdworker[1659]: code validation failed in the process of getting signing information: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-67062 "(null)" UserInfo={SecCSArchitecture=x86_64}
I'm curious about the reference to ppc architecture. Would obviously not be compatible with earlier mac architecture (such as the non-intel G series.)

Also I noticed I was not notified about the update after an initial O.8.3 restart. Only after installing and then replacing the 0.8.4 with O.8.3 did I receive the update message. There is a chance I had not waited long enough for the update message to load before quitting.