View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2002
Unregistered

Default See there. They wont even respond

I create a thread to see if the LW developers will comment on all of this and they dont. What are you guys affraid of? All we ask is that you read through all of our suggestions and requests and comment on them weather or not you can impliment them and if not then give a reason. Most of these threads go un responded and that makes us think you are ignoring us. Or you are stealing all of our ideas and polishing them up to make it look like your brilliant idea.

I will not buy Limewire agian unless I see some true progress on this program. Not just network tweaks. Because most of the servers I connect to are lower version servers anyways so it does not help any to tweak if people arent upgrading for the reason that they see no new features or improvments.

Why cant you guys launch more betas? For example.

LW beta 2.4.5 : With the added feature of Remote Queing. If it works out, then release LW 2.4.5 Pro. Dont worrie about adding 20 new features at once. Just add one usefull one and go from there. I believe that one major upgrade or feature once every few weeks instead of 2 or 3 once every 2 months would be better. Get some more betas going that clearly state what is new and in testing.

You guys should make a new thread updating us on the progress of the program. Letting us know what is in testing and what is being developed. Also give an aproximate time as far as the next release. Its not all that hard. Its called customer support.

You have a long way to go if you want to be the most used Gnetella Port in the world.

Common Lets see some developer comments.