Thread: Morgwen
View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2002
Apprentice

JJJecj71 is flying high
Default Re: Re: Thanks you all

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen

I am only sometimes online now, and "only" to help our new mods, perhaps I will post "SOMETIMES" but I donīt know...

http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...5&pagenumber=1

WHAT! Where will you go, I just got here, need to know from someone that been around the corner man

Yes good statement, but making money with spyware is not good... I wish more users on bearshare.net would think like this!

Morgwen
WHAT! Where will you go, I just got here, need to know from someone that been around the corner man

They do, well people like me using bearshare.
one time I was up for over 100 hours and shut down and started back up and again shut down, in one weeks time I have found 141 spy, adware on my system and I had found something that my notion 2002 update to the max just didn't pick up, It's right here:

Pest Detected in C:\Winamp\Plugins\Rosary_of_Souls.exe
Pest: Detours 1.3
PVT: 320541231
MD5: eb3b23ec3776dbce9d96c778a041f15d
Category: Trojan
Release Date: 10/20/2000
User Action: deleted
This is a good program if you all what to check into it, [url]
http://www.pestpatrol.com

And I quess I did something wrong because I was off line for two days picking my computer apart and scandisking it and defrag, and the funny apart about it is that when I went to do a defrag it said it's been 747 or 757 days since you last defrag your system, I said WHAT! Wrong! No Way! Impossible! Get the Fudge out of here! I said more but I think you got the point took me over a day to defrag the system.

This spyware and adware crap has to go and it has to go fast, it causes more problems then fixing them all in the name of hmmmm let me think here, ohw I got it MONEY
P.s I don't mind supporting a progam that I like to use, help out with the bills. Said it then and I will say it still now.

Ok my story what's yours

Jay

Last edited by JJJecj71; May 21st, 2002 at 04:28 PM.