Thread: Bandwidth Abuse
View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2002
Apprentice

JJJecj71 is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
those *******s, they have ads all over about how fast their service is, then you sign up and now they limit you?
if you pay for fast speed, and they advertised it when you purchased, then they need to give you that speed and bandwidth, or sue them to the hilt
if they dont stop advertising fast access and bandwidth, like "1.5 megabits per second download" in their stupid ads, does that say its only 1.5 for a jpg file every day? *******s, sue them and sue them big time! make everyone know out there that cable modems suck
Hummm, I have upload at that speed many times when people are sharing.

I agree with you here that cable modems such, but damnit there isn't anything else out there for me at my location right now, that all I can do. Sorry for being a *******.

I have also shared with you guys alot of mp3/movies from your clients and I don't mind at all, it the way I am. I only use the program, I don't abuse it. I have also got nocked off or refused from alot of you guys and limewire, hell I do mind yes, when I don't stop letting you guys come in and tap files from me, never once did I ever stop a upload from uploading from anywhere. There are times that my computer freezed up when I was low in RAM at the time and basiclly saying I had to crash party it.

We all should stop fighting about the crap and just get along. Please.

I don't mind sharing to anyone, but is that just me and because I have a good heart, hmmmm it seems that way sometimes. I see everything getting better soon for everyone. IMO

Jay

Last edited by JJJecj71; May 21st, 2002 at 05:01 PM.