Thread: General Opinion
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2002
Novicius

Shirley is flying high
Cool It's not that bad!

I think people should be a little more grateful for this service that allows us the freedom to download a wealth of information. I think it's a beautiful thing. Yes, there are tons of things to complain about. If you don't like it, give up on it, and walk to the library, or buy it. I don't mind the time it takes for something to download. And I'm modem!! I feel fortunate to have access to all the great tunes I've downloaded. It just amazes me, as it should most, the advancement of technology.
I've just finished my 5th cd of various artists. All complete, top quality downloads. They have nice labels, and jewel case inserts. However, it was project that took a lot of patience.
In respose to downloading crappy audio files. Happens all the time. After I get a completed download, I listen to it right away. If it cuts off at the end or has "pops and hisses", or cuts in and out, I trash it from my library. I don't pass the crap along. It can be fustrating though. I have had to re-download the same song 4 or 5 times before getting a quality one. But one can only do their part.
However, in a later post, I shall mention a legitimate beef I have about something.
Nice talking to you.

Shirley

Last edited by Shirley; May 24th, 2002 at 05:24 PM.