View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2002
Unregistered

Default Melissa here

Look yeah I only came on here to get some help not some beef about how I write. Its not like In knew to write in full for some people, how was I supposed to know , get OFF my case and errr LET GO of the past, stop carrying on this L-O-N-G conversation (pointless) about it! You only wanted me to register so that you could trace me and see who I was!
Unregistered user is not a big thing for someone who wants to come on here for 2 mins for some help, geez! Why would I take the process of registering when I can do the same thing quicker with the same help? Think about it, it makes sense.
Ursula, what I meant was that I get the same use in sending and receiving messages. I'm a first time user on here ~ so how would I know I had to register otherwise people wouldn't take me serious. I mean , have you people developed some kidna code the DO's and DON'T's! And why wouldn't you take an unregistered user seriously? Its just not on. Its like your excluding people from the discussions! I mean ~ COME ON! It ain't a big deal, is it? Y'all are reading WAYYYYY TOOOOOOOO much in to this. I would never, EVER get hassle about this type of thing on any other website, apart from The Government for petes sake.

Iight, not hard feelings o.k
Juzz let go!

From
Melissa