Thread: CD Burner
View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2002
Cleaning Lady

ursula is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
hi its me again...this is about what the last person wrote, you said that the files could be moved, deleted, written to cd, ect...how do write them to cd, i can't figure it out, how do you do that. will it work with MusicMatch?
Musicmatch Jukebox is an excellent program for you to use for STARTING off in all of this. Don't worry about what others try to convince you of now. It will work fine and with it you can learn more.

In Musicmatch, click on My Library- down on the lower left - So that it 'opens'.
Now click on Add which is at the top of the My Library window.
A panel will open where you can select, with a single-click, the folder which contains your desired music files. When you select the folder you want, the files in that folder will appear on the right of the panel.
Either single-click on the music files you want and then 'Add' followed by 'Exit', or just double-click on the file and 'Exit'.

You will then see the files you have selected displayed in your My Library window.
In your My Library window, Double-click on the songs you want and they will go to the Playlist editor window.
In the Playlist window you can select another menu by right-clicking and there you can select "Create CD From Playlist", or simply click on "BURN".
In the "Burn" window you will be able to select the 'recording' order and you will see information about how much time is available on the CD-R or CD-RW that you are using.

It is not difficult and I am sure that you will get it easily.

There ARE better quality, in sound, programs to use, but you will find many links about these other programs....... Later

PM me if you have any troubles.