Thread: Auto-requeries!
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2002
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaapeli
And I'm also pretty sure that they have tested the alpha in pirvately very long before releasing it public. The first public alpha version number was 35, so there was least that many private releases before the public version. That means months of testing and developing.
Wait the numer 35 says nothing, it means only they discovered some bugs and changed some features not how long they tested it. I read Vinnies comment as he relaesed this alpha, he said somethinglike is "very" unstable...

A tested version is not very unstable, it might have bugs but not should be stable enough to release it.

About this 10 days expiration, you can hurt the net ten days... sure its not as much as other do with a final release but its could hurt the net too... and I think this is what the people should avoid.

There are several ways to hurt the net and I think its funny that a developer who is crying that other hurt the net is doing the same...

But this is a point of view, and remember I didn´say that the alpha hurt I said it could hurt as you proved in your post on bearshare.net...

Morgwen