Thread: Auto-requeries!
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2002
Enthusiast

Kaapeli is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen

Wait the numer 35 says nothing, it means only they discovered some bugs and changed some features not how long they tested it. I read Vinnies comment as he relaesed this alpha, he said somethinglike is "very" unstable...
That is right. That warning note was on the alpha announcement page. I found the first alphas hard to use (mostly becasue all of the missing features) so that I didn't even try to use it as my primary client.

Quote:

A tested version is not very unstable, it might have bugs but not should be stable enough to release it.
Well, I guess it was stable enough because it got released.. And the users have got warned about the bugs.

Quote:

About this 10 days expiration, you can hurt the net ten days... sure its not as much as other do with a final release but its could hurt the net too... and I think this is what the people should avoid.
I agree.

Quote:

There are several ways to hurt the net and I think its funny that a developer who is crying that other hurt the net is doing the same...
Well, least he didn't do it intentionally. Everyone makes mistakes.

And by the way, it is no more an alpha, it is beta now. And a damn good one, I can't wait the final release!