View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2002
Musher

Rhohl is flying high
Default Re: We Need A Change Log!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!! WE NEED A CHANGE LOG!!!

I hope i've made my point clear. i don't see what the point is of releasing new versions if you don't even tell us what's new about them. you have to justify to me why i should spend the half hour downloading the new files on my shared 56k connection if you want me to upgrade. one great thing about the new version information in the connections window is that you can see NO ONE UPGRADES!!! if you really are trying to "improve the health of the network" and add new features, you have to get people to download the new versions and use them, and they won't unless they know what's so great about them.
I won't let this thread go to page TWO!
With more than 1000 views, there is an interest.

To-date, I have seen no answers (yet) as to why LW supporters are NOT informing us (GENERALLY)
as to what a "Newest" version of LW will (should) do that my current version does not.
Is it bringing us a new feature or is it a "bug" fix....and if so, bug fix for which platform?

I think that most LW users and LW PRO payers are NOT programmers or "beta" testers.
Downloading and installing new programs is (for us) a risky business
(please note the LW Forum threads devoted to this problem alone).

We (and I) just want to get free stuff.

WE (all) SHOULD HAVE A LimeWire CHANGE LOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LW doesn't have to go back to the beginning...LW (1.0 beta?)....
JUST START ONE WITH THE NEXT RELEASE!
(and, of course, continue it from that point).