View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2001
Yeah, me again

Brotaris is flying high
Default Re: Spy packets and not improved, SUX!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gregman
I like Gnotella and the others better, this bear guy seems to have a bad attitude towards his users, he's censoring everything against his software, and seems to want to control everything. Those spy packet things haven't been removed and the guy doesn't seem to think it's a big problem. Besides getting a file with it sux, the others work better, I have got lots of stuff with Gnotella compared to the bear crap. Crashes are a problem too.
Do you work for The National Enquirer? You must because your accusations are so bent toward sensationalizing and half-truths it's pathetic.

1) "This bear guy" doesn't have a bad attitude towards his users, he has a bad attitude towards lies and ignorance.

2) He is not censoring everything against his software. You speak of something you obviously know nothing about, and are simple repeating what you've been told without knowing the facts.

3) The "spy" packets are not spying on anyone, so drop it.

4) As far as getting files and crashes... what version were you using? If not the latest then you deserve what you get. All software development takes time get the bugs out. If you don't use the latest version you're screwed only by your own hand.

Last edited by Brotaris; June 1st, 2001 at 06:56 PM.