View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2002
cyberzero

Angry Your what is wrong with Limewire and the world.

You started it. But I'll finish it.

You attacked me just like the Taliban attacked our county.

Without warning and without reason.

So you could say we are at a war of words.

Therefore all is fair in war.....

And fair to respond in this forum.

>Well, first of all, the internet is not at war with anyone.

Yes they are. We have been at war for some time.

Just most people that are (not in the know) don't realize it.

When the system's I administer are under continuously attack from the Internet, I would call that war.

But that is another issue. Let's stick to the discussion at hand.

>2. flaming people for their spelling is lower than low.

I was making a point. If you are going to start a flame for no reason use correct spelling.

>3. I'm not twelve years old (yet).
Maybe your 30 and just act like 12? Another possibly. But how much more pathetic is that?

>4. Flooding forums is sooo not cool.

The hope was to get someone in the high-up in the (program) to read this and can your a**.

And again all is fair in war.....

>5. If somebody is whining about "I wanna have 90 connections
>to ultrapeers with limewire so I can leech of the network, it's >not fair of the developers not to let me, if I wanna use up other >people's connection slots on ultrapeers it's my business.", it's >very hard for me remain civil. - Well, blame me for telling you to >go an **** yourself, - I couldn't care less.

If this is the attitude that the program developers have, this marks the high water mark for Limewire and it will lose its status and its place among this kind of software.

I don't want to believe that this is the case but without further comment by someone in the program.......

We come to this forum to express our views and problems with the software.

If the standard answer is going to be F*** you Mr. users....

>And don't make me lose any additional words on 9/11, you >wouldn't like what I'd write.

No please write what you like. I think most people would like to know what you would say.

Your own words make my points better than I.

As an ex Airborne Pathfinder (U.S.Army) and a vet of Dessert Storm and an American, I think from what you have said so far, I know what you would say and what you are.

At worst you are Taliban, during a time of war is a high crime. Stay where you are. Someone will be along for you shortly.

At best you are a sympathizer. Which again during a time of war is a high crime in my country. So if you are "in country" Again just stay right where you are. Someone will be along for you shortly.

Just to refresh everyone, some of you at this point may be asking, what does this have to do with Limewire....

If this guy is a program member / programmer for Limewire, I think it's very relevant.

As an American ex-military citizen, It is still my duty to protect my country from these kind of people and not support my countries enemy's.

And if that means not using Limewire and letting other people know why they shouldn't use it to, then so be it.

Again if you are a Limewire program member?

How is the money spent that I paid for the pro version?

I mean does part or all of my money go to the Taliban?

I mean with a handle like that.....

Why would someone even use such a handle?

Is this a Limewire user forum or your own someone's personal political soap box?

My advise is someone within the program better get their head on and fix the software and fix "Taliban" as a program member.

Maybe as a patriotic gesture I should forward a copy of this message to the FBI.

Maybe the Limewire staff are people we should keep an eye on?

Again I ask someone in the chain of command at Limewire to kick and block the user handle "Taliban".

Michael Willis
Columbus Ohio